What does your child learn at school each day?
Find information about our curriculum subjects here.
At Holy Rosary RC Primary school we provide a cross-curricular approach to the curriculum.
We promote a curriculum that :
* rich in knowledge
* encourages children to be independent learners
* is TEXT rich and is closely linked to Literacy texts
* inclusive and allows children to develop skills and knowledge in areas in which they are passionate about
* provide learners with the skills and understanding to live a healthy, successful life, physically, emotionally and spiritually.
* supports the academic, emotional and physical wellbeing of all.
The school uses Lancashire Grid for Learning materials to provide a framework for adaptation and development.
Individual subject arrangements can be found in subject folders on this page.