1. High needs support – Children with Education health and Care (EHC) plans
2. SEN support
3. Interventions – Gap teaching, for those that need extra support on a given area. Gifted and talented, for those that need to be extended.
4. Learning mentor - supporting children’s social, emotional and mental wellbeing.
5. Personalised teaching for all classes from year 2 to year 6 – 4 sessions a week. English is taught by 2 teachers and a TA, Maths is taught by a teacher and TA.
6. Frazer – extra PE session with sports leader.
7. Rainbow writing for Foundation Stage, year 1 and year 2. This is a writing intervention that enables small groups of children to work with an adult on extended writing.
8. Booster classes for year 2 and year 6, before or after school.
9. Phonics club for year, 1 after school.