We understand the importance of children’s mental health, therefore we launched a mental health week across the whole school.
- All classrooms and the hall have a well being board to support children.
- All year groups take part in mindfulness sessions each week.
- All year groups have circle time sessions to talk about feelings.
- All year groups take part in a daily mile.
- We have a learning mentor who works with children 1-1 and in small groups.
- We have health champions who share a health champions message each term.
- We have a Wellbeing council who voice what they would like to do to improve the wellbeing of staff and children.