1. High needs support – Children with Education health and Care (EHC) plans
2. SEN support
3. Interventions – Gap teaching, for those that need extra support on a given area. Academically more Able, for those that need to be extended.
4. Learning mentor - supporting children’s social, emotional and mental wellbeing.
5. Pre-teach sessions are carried out for Years 1 to 6.
6. Rainbow writing for Year 1 and Year 2. This is a writing intervention that enables small groups of children to work with an adult on extended writing.
7. Booster classes for year 2 and year 6, before or after school.
8. Phonics club for year, 1 after school.