“I come that they may have life, and have life to the full!” John 10:10
Expectations of parents
- Ensure homework is completed on time.
- Practise your child's spellings and mental maths questions.
- Read with your child for 5 minutes every night.
- Ensure your child's reading book is changed twice a week.
- Ensure your child has a full uniform/ PE kit that is labelled.
- Come and speak to me if you have any questions/ problems after school. Quick messages can be taken in a morning only.
- At home time, please wait until I dismiss your child to ensure their safety.
- Your child must come into class independently - support will be given by me or support staff to those who need it. Parents must wait outside.
- School opens at 8:50. All parents must be gone by 8:55 to ensure the register is done and sent up for 9am.