Year 5 – Kateri Tekakwitha 2023 - 2024
Class saint - Kateri Tekakwitha
Belong – Committed – Love – Faith – Joy
"I come that they may have life, and have life to the full" - John 10:10
Welcome to Year 5
Hello and a very warm welcome!
Here you will find information about the themes we are teaching, curriculum and other important information.
Follow us on twitter to see what we have been learning about.
Follow us @HolyRosaryY5
Meet the Year 5 staff
Here are some important reminders for Year 5
- School starts at 8:45am and finishes at 3:15pm
- Reading books are to be given out on a Monday and returned on a Friday
- Each term, a curriculum guide will be shared with parents to support your child’s learning at home
- Homework is given out on a Monday
- PE ready day is Tuesday (children must where a white T-shirt/ polo and navy jogging bottoms or shorts with trainers)
- No bags are to be brought to school (apart from lunch bags
Year 5 – Kateri Tekakwitha: News items
Year 5 – Kateri Tekakwitha: Gallery items
There are no Gallery items to display