Year 6 – St Louis De Montfort 2023 - 2024
Class Saint - St Louis De Montfort
Belong – Committed – Love – Faith – Joy
"I come that they may have life, and have life to the full" - John 10:10
Welcome to Year 6
Hello and a very warm welcome!
Here you will find information about the themes we are teaching, curriculum and other important information.
Follow us on twitter to see what we have been learning about.
Follow us @HolyRosaryY6
Meet the Year 6 staff
- The school day begins at 8.45am. It is vitally important that your children are in school on time, as we begin lessons straight away. If they are late, they will be missing vital learning.
- The school day ends at 3.15pm.
- Lunch time for Y6 is at 12:00pm.
- Your child can bring fruit or vegetables for a snack at playtime.
- Our PE day is a Thursday. We do PE twice on this day. Please make sure your child is wearing full PE kit every Thursday. We will be doing PE outside as much as possible so an outdoor kit is advisable.
- Reading books will be changed on a Friday and must be returned on the following Friday, read and signed.
- Homework will be sent out on a Tuesday and must be returned on the following Monday
Year 6 – St Louis De Montfort: News items
Year 6 – St Louis De Montfort: Gallery items
There are no Gallery items to display